¡Únase a nosotros para nuestro viaje de lujo anual de Yoli Nation y disfrute de cinco días en el paraíso rodeado de la energía positiva de su familia Yoli! Del 24 al 28 de febrero, nos alojaremos en el hermoso resort Grand Fiesta Americana Los Cabos por cinco días y cuatro noches en Los Cabos, México. ¡Todos en la Nación Yoli están invitados a asistir!
Grand Fiesta Ocean View – Adult Regular
PERSON 1 PERSON 2 PERSON 3
$899 $899 $799
Note: Children’s prices will only be applied after your room has been charged for a minimum of two adults. If, for example, you sign up as an adult with two children, you will be charged for two adults and one child.
*All pricing is based on double occupancy. If you register as a single, you will be roomed with someone. Rooming requests must be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org by Thursday, December 27, 2018, or you will be randomly paired with someone.
**The maximum occupancy per room is 2 adults and 2 children or 3 adults.
*** All pricing listed is in USD.
1. Rank Advancement
Advance to new ranks and earn a portion of your trip! These advancements can be added up and accumulate up to 200%, which is full reimbursement for you and your guest.
Here are a couple of examples to illustrate how the Rank Advancement portion of the qualification program works:
Example 1: You start the qualification period with a highest-achieved rank of Silver. During the qualification period, you advance to the rank of Gold. This means you have earned 55% of the trip for one person.
Example 2: You start the qualification period with a highest-achieved rank of Ruby. During the qualification period, you advance to the rank of Triple Emerald. This means you have earned 130%, which will pay for 100% of your trip and 30% of your guest’s accommodations.
Earn leadership paid-as ranks for any of the weeks during the qualification period, and Yoli will pay for a portion of your trip! Each week that you’re paid as your highest-achieved rank, you will earn a greater portion of the trip.
Please take time to read through all of this. We don’t want you to be surprised later!
IF YOU SIGNED UP AT TRANSFORM 2018: IMAGINE:
- Early bird pricing is available only if you signed up at Transform 2018: Imagine. If you did not submit a form at Transform 2018: Imagine, you will pay the regular pricing.
- There will be no refunds on the first Auto-payment amount(s) of $250/adult and $75/child if you cancel after October 25, 2018. Note: Even if you pay the balance of the payment and then cancel after October 25, 2018, you will not be refunded your first Auto-payment amount(s).
- After registering, if you need to change the guests you registered, you may do so up until Thursday, November 29, and your initial guest’s pricing will be honored for your new guest. If you change your guest after November 29, you must pay a fee of $50 USD per guest changed. No guests may be changed after December 27 (the registration deadline).
- December 6, 2018 is the refund deadline for the balance of the trip payment (everything except your first Auto-payment amount(s)). No refunds will be given after December 6, 2018.
- You must pay for the balance for your trip by December 19, 2018. If you have not paid for the balance of the trip by December 19, 2018, your spot will be released and no refunds will be given because the refund deadline is December 6, 2018.
IF YOU DID NOT SIGN UP AT TRANSFORM 2018: IMAGINE:
- You will be charged regular pricing. You still have the option to sign up for Auto-payments; however, our rates will be adjusted depending on your sign-up date to ensure that your full payment is received by December 19, 2018.
- After registering, if you need to change the guests you registered, you may do so until Thursday, November 29, and your initial guest’s pricing will be honored for your new guest. If you change your guest after November 29, you must pay a fee of $50 USD per guest changed. No guests may be changed after December 27 (the registration deadline).
- December 6, 2018 is the refund deadline. No refunds will be given after December 6, 2018.
- December 27, 2018 is the sign-up deadline (based on availability)! ABSOLUTELY NO CHANGES CAN BE MADE AFTER THIS DATE.
Other things you should know:
- All pricing is based on double occupancy. If you register as a single, you will be roomed with someone. Rooming requests must be submitted to email@example.com by Thursday, December 27, 2018 or you will be randomly paired with someone. Submitting a request does not guarantee your roommate request will be fulfilled as room assignments are based on availability.
- All upgrades will be handled on a first-come, first-served basis. If you are interested in upgrading, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your order number and the names of the people in your group, and we will provide you with your upgrade options and corresponding costs.
- All extensions will be handled on a first-come, first-served basis. If you are interested in extending, please email email@example.com with the dates you wish to extend. This is based on availability with the resort. If you are registered as a single and wish to extend, you must pay for two adults per night extended to fulfill the double occupancy requirement.
- Reimbursement will only be made to the account upon which the trip was registered.
- This event is non-transferable. You may not transfer registration for this trip to any other account, including your spouse’s. Trips may not be “gifted” to someone other than the registering Member, and you may not send someone in your place if you are unable to attend.
- Airfare to Los Cabos, Mexico is not provided by Yoli and must be purchased by each attendee.
- A valid passport is required to attend the trip to Los Cabos, Mexico, and it must be valid for at least 6 months after your trip.
- December 27, 2018 is the deadline to submit your flight information if you would like Yoli to arrange transportation from the SJD (San Jose del Cabo) airport to the Grand Fiesta Americana Los Cabos resort and back to the airport at the conclusion of the trip. Car seats are available only upon request, so if you need a car seat arranged for your transportation, you must submit your request to firstname.lastname@example.org by December 27, 2018.
- The primary account holder must attend this trip to qualify for reimbursement. Reimbursements will be made following the event upon confirmation of attendance.
- The maximum reimbursement for single registrations is 100%. The maximum reimbursement for double registrations is 200%. Single registration is defined as paying for one adult on your account, regardless of whether or not you room with someone. Double registration is defined as paying for two adults on your account.
- Reimbursement is capped at $899 USD/adult and is dependent on the total amount paid.
- Members who qualify will pay for accommodations during the registration process. Yoli will reimburse the Member within three weeks after the trip through the normal commission process.
- If any of your auto-payments decline, email@example.com will send you an email giving you three days to respond. If you do not complete your monthly payment or email firstname.lastname@example.org within three days after the email has been sent, your spot will be released.
- This trip can be paid for on any Member’s account. Reimbursement will be made to the account through which the trip was registered, but is limited by how the trip was paid for. Please read through the following examples to better understand how reimbursements work:
Registering alone, attending alone: If you sign up as an individual and attend as an individual, you can receive up to 100% of reimbursement. Even if you qualify for more than 100% reimbursement, the maximum reimbursable is 100% of what you paid if you attend alone, up to $899 USD.
Registering alone, attending with someone else: If you register alone on your account but attend with someone else, you will only be reimbursed up to 100% of what you paid on youraccount. If, for example, you and your spouse go together and you pay on your account while your spouse pays on his/her account, you can only be reimbursed what you qualify for, up to 100%. To clarify, if you qualify for 10% and your spouse qualifies for 150% and you each registered on your own accounts, you would be reimbursed 10% and your spouse would be reimbursed 100% (your spouse would be capped at 100%, as s/he signed up alone.)
Registering two people together: If you register for you and a guest on your account, and you both attend the event, you can be reimbursed up to 200% of what you paid on your account up to $899 USD/adult.
If, for example, you and your spouse register on your account and you earn 170%, you will be reimbursed for 170%. On the other hand, if you and your spouse register on your account and you qualify for 170% while your spouse’s account qualifies for 50%, you will only be reimbursed 170%, as the registration was completed on your account. The two accounts cannot be combined.
Please note that a maximum of 200% (the amount for 2 adults) of the trip is reimbursable under the program up to $899 USD/adult. You must attend the trip in order to be reimbursed. This luxury trip is considered taxable compensation on a 1099 or equivalent.
Participation in this program is for US, Canada, Philippines, and Mexico* Members only and is non-transferable and has no cash value. Registration is limited to one per account.
*Available for Mexico Members only after the market is open to Members